Inuka skin clearing 





Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for medicinal and health purposes. The beauty of essential oils is that they are natural, extracted from flowers, leaves, bark or roots of plants.

Essential oil benefits come from their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These healing oils are rapidly growing in popularity because they act as natural treatment without any side effects.

Each of our essential oil therapeutic blends are unique in enhancing a fulfilling and balanced life, to rediscover peace, balance and joy. Not only will the use of essential oils also help support circulation, increase energy flow in the body and promote well-being, but it’s also one of life’s simple luxuries.

Essential oils contain tiny molecules that are much more easily absorbed into the body than other types of oils. When an essential oil is used on the skin, the body rapidly obtains the benefit of the oil. Therefore, it is also important to follow safe usage guidelines. Since essential oils are very concentrated and potent, they should never be applied in its pure undiluted form to the skin, but should be suitably diluted.

For this reason, we introduce our range of 6 specialized and therapeutic pre-blended oils consisting of 100% pure Essential Oils with Grapeseed Oil which is safe for direct application to wrist, temples, feet, throat and stomach. Also, effective for diffusion, soothing baths

Comments

Unknown said…
Organic and helpful 🔥🔥🔥♥️ helped Me a lot during my pregnancy
Unknown said…
It helped me a lot by the time I was having dark spots on my face ❤️🔥🔥
Unknown said…
I will try this miracle oil product💞
Thuthukile said…
to use this miricle oil massage into palm and inhale and add a few drops to your favorite clearing products to clean surface, help freshen.
Unknown said…
The secret behind My glow🔥❤️ I love this product
Unknown said…
I'll try this Product thank you
I know the magic of this products
Unknown said…
This product is perfect for my skin it now feels smooth and soft.
Anonymous said…
I’ll also try this miricle oil for my dry skin❤️👏🏼Thank you
Anonymous said…
I’ve been suffering with my dry skin and pimples on my face almost 2 years 🥺❤️I will try this one maybe it’s gonna work